25 – 27 OCTOBER 2019 PALM WINGS EPHESUS HOTEL, Pamucak / Aydın
Organization: DLG Fuarcılık & Agro Motto PR
About The Forum
1st Turkey - Africa Food and Agriculture Business Forum, which will bring together Turkey’s and West African business community is organized by “DLG Fuarcılık” and “Agro Motto PR”1st Turkey - Africa Business Forum of Food and Agriculture, will be held with support of Natural TV, a channel broadcasting on more than 18 countries in West Africa.The forum idea has born with demands of African businesmen based increasing confidence and trade in Turkish products and services in Africa.
“The goal of the forum is to bring together Turkish food and agricultural producers, agricultural and food machinery, mechanization and equipment producers with West African purchasing delegation; on a sustainable development and on solid foundations basis to provide the establishment of business connections and to mediate the economic strengthening of the economic base needed for this purpose.” Why You Should Join? 1st TURKEY-AFRICA BUSINESS FORUM FOR FOOD & AGRICULTURE is organized by special requests of the official delegations and West African food&agriculture brokers and suppliers."
You Should Join Because
- Agriculture & food machinery, mechanization, and equipment exporters participation
- Participation of trade experienced companies on West African Market
- Manufacturer and industrialist stands
- Business visits (technical and operational zones visits)
- Participation of public institutions
- Participation of governmental institutions
Turkey - Africa Trade
Turkey, based on its geographical location, and a strong and reliable economy; is one of the the leading food and agricultural producers on agriculture and animal husbandry in world.
Nowadays, growing trade volume between Turkey and Africa offers new business opportunities.
Every year more and more African brokers establish business coNnections with Turkey.
Goods Exported From Turkey To Africa
- Flour, Feed, Semolina, Rice, Corn, Bulgur, Pulses, Pasta, Biscuits
- Milk and milk products
- Olive oil
- Powder and Cube Sugar
Ghana, Nigeria, Niger, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Côte d'Ivoire, Togo, Burkina Faso, Benin, Cameroon, Gabon, Congo DC, Congo Republic and Angola
- Turkish Ministry of Commerce
- Turkish Ministry of Industry and Technology
- Turkish Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
- Turkish Foreign Economic Relations Board Participants
- 18 Embassies of the West African Countries
- Turkish Agricultural Credit Cooperatives
- TOBB (Union of Chambers and CommodityExchanges of Turkey)
- Turkish Exporters’ Associations
- Turkish Chambers of Industry
- Commodity Exchanges of Turkey
- Specialized and Sectoral Organizations &Associations
- Honorary Consulate of Gambia
- Turkish-African Countries Cooperation Association
- Turkish-African Tourism Organization Association
ABOUT PALM WINGS EPHESUS RESORT HOTEL
PALM WINGS EPHESUS RESORT, is located 49 km. to Izmir airport, and is only 8 km far from the center of Kusadasi and also very close to the ruins of the ancient city of Ephesus (5 km.). With direct access to its own beach, the resort is located on the seafront with its pier, sunbathing platform and 500 m long blue-flagged sand beach waiting for you.Palm Wings Ephesus has 456 rooms and also ideal for conventional organizations facilities. Beyond being aunique holiday paradise, is a special and privileged preference of the whole business world with perfect hosting, quality service concept and fully equipped hall for all meetings and congress organizations.
BUSINESS VISITS (With Fee)
On third day, factory, production, packaging factories will be visited. Visits will be focused on facilities and/or operation facilities.
CULTURAL VISITS (With Fee)
Ancient Roman city of Ephesus, House Of Virgin Mary and dinner on Kusadasi are possible visits. You can have more information on our website.
Standard Stand Setup
- Table (1 per 9 sm stand, 3 for 18 sm stand),
- Chairs (3 per 9 sm, 6 for 18 sm),
- Stand Information Board,
- Electric setup